I ended up enjoying a lot of the things on my november list – and the things that I didn’t get to (like the Nordic Light exhibition at Nordiska Museet) weren’t all that important anyhow. Sometimes that just happens. New dreams grow forth instead.
Here in December I have a lot of wonderful things on my plate; attending a few webinars, doing a handful of coaching sessions, meeting a new friend and entrepreneur (perhaps more on that later), travelling to Denmark to celebrate Christmas…
BUT I also have a list of wishes for this month:
1) I’d like to go see the ”Eighteen Stations” photo exhibit by Patti Smith at Kulturhuset here in Stockholm. (Mondays from 16-19.00 entrance is free. )
2) Invite friends over for Christmas drinks (glögg) and buns (lussebullar).
3) Eat Christmas dinner with my mother and brother-in-law (and my husband and son) at Blå Porten on Djurgården.
4) Knit pot holders for a Christmas present.
5) Write and send Christmas cards.
6) Think about the future of this little blog – where do I want to take it (if anywhere) in 2017?
7) Think about how to enhance my photography skills – and where I feel like taking them?
8) Visit the Christiania Christmas Market in Copenhagen, when we stay there on our way home for Christmas.
9) Going to the annual Christmas dinner in Denmark, complete with loads of food, ”pakkeleg” and just general cozyness.
10) Enjoy time off in my parents summer house at the sea – along with Ninos, Arthur and Saari.
Happy 1st of December!